uxcell 10mm/20mm Aluminum Foil Tape High Temperature Tape for HVAC, Sealing, Patching Hot Cold Air Ducts Single Sided Adhesive Tape 20m/65ft
- Per Roll Total Length : 20m/65.6ft; Tape Width : 10mm/20mm 0.39inch/0.78inch; Thickness : 0.06mm; Temperature: Short Term 200℃/ Long Term 80℃; Side Type : Single Sided Conductive.
- Aluminum Foil General Purpose – Waterproof, Flame Retardant, Strong Self Adhesive, Directly stretched around the area to be protected, no adhesives needed.
- Note: Single conducting aluminum foil tape, the adhesive surface is non-conductive.The tape is conductive. If it is used for cable wiring, it needs to be wrapped with electrical tape to ensure insulation.
- This adhesive aluminum tape provides excellent bond on metals, plastics, copper, ceramic and concrete. Conformable and pressure sensitive adhesive enables it to fit on corrugated joints and irregular corners.
- Suitable for sealing air ducts; designed to easily seal HVAC Air Ducts as well as other Hot or Cold Intakes.